- Serged seams
- Inherent barrier protection against dry particulate hazards
- Barrier for particles down to 1 micron.
- Designed for lead/asbestos abatement, spray painting and general maintenance.
- Even after abrasion, stops sub-micron particles better than reusable garments
- It should not be worn in the presence of strong acids.
- One garment for many applications
- Style: Attached Hood, Front Zipper Closure, Elastic Wrist & Ankle
Industrial use coverall is designed for Farming lead and asbestos abatement, spray painting, Fumigation, and general maintenance and cleanup. Durable Polyguard® material allows a greater range of movement and a more tailored fit. The attached respirator-fit hood has elastic around face opening. Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area. Elastic openings for tighter fit at wrists and ankles. Barrier for particles down to 1 micron in size. Reinforced high-stress areas help prevent tears.
COVERALL For Farming, Fumigation, Abatement Asbestos and Lead Abatement, Remediation Activities
Coveralls Cat 3 TYPE 5-6 with hood and booties made of non-woven SMS Fabric with elastic polypropylene at the ankles, face, and waist and with Elastic wrist, as well as a self-adhesive flap for a better closing / sealing at the neck.
Type 5 / Type 6 fully compliant
Available in Red and White from L to 3XL
Type 5: complies with prEN 13982-1: 2004 and its amendment of March 2011
Type 6: complies with prEN 13034: 2005.
- Economical, comfortable, and breathable
- Constructed of 60 gsm SMS Fabric for comfort and resistance to hazardous liquids
- Elastic wrists and ankles
- Boot covers
- Available in Red and White, Type 5 / Type 6 fully compliant
- Available in 4 sizes: L-3XL
- Sold in Cases of 50 pcs only
- Type 5 / Type 6 fully compliant
- Available in Red and White from L to 3XL
- Type 5: complies with prEN 13982-1: 2004 and its amendment of March 2011
- Type 6: complies with prEN 13034: 2005.
- Red Coverall: US $ 04.40 / Pc
- White Coverall: US $ 04.40 / Pc
- Per Case: 50 Pcs