Industrial use coveralls are designed for lead and asbestos abatement, spray painting, and general maintenance and cleanup. SMS material allows a greater range of movement and a more tailored fit. Attached FC boots have a special coating to provide added skid-resistance. The attached respirator-fit hood has elastic around face opening. Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of the neck area. Elastic openings for tighter fit at wrists. Apparel Type: Coverall; Material(s): High-Density SMS; Color(s): White, Red Size Group: L to 3X-Large.
Overall Cat 3 TYPE 5-6 with hood and booties made of non-woven SMS Fabric with elastic polypropylene at the ankles, face and waist and with Elastic wrist, as well as a self-adhesive flap for a better closing / sealing at the neck.
Type 5 / Type 6 fully compliant
Available in white and red from L to 3XL
Type 5: complies with prEN 13982-1: 2004 and its amendment of March 2011
Type 6: complies with prEN 13034: 2005.
- Economical, comfortable, and breathable
- Constructed of 60gsm SMS Fabric for comfort and resistance to hazardous liquids
- Elastic wrists and ankles
- Boot covers
- Available in White and Red, Type 5 / Type 6 fully compliant
- Available in 4 sizes: L-3XL
- Sold in Cases of 75 pcs only
- Type 5 / Type 6 fully compliant
- Available in White and Red from L to 3XL
- Type 5: complies with prEN 13982-1: 2004 and its amendment of March 2011
- Type 6: complies with prEN 13034: 2005.
- Red Coverall: US $ 03.95 / Pc
- Per Case: 75 Pcs