The Omnigrid Non-Slip Circle Cutter ruler has handy grooves and easy-to-read angle markings for cutting circles with a finished diameter of 4″, 6″, 8″ 10″ or 12″. Use it for quilting, sewing and crafts – any DIY project requiring circles. Best used with a rotary cutter or straight-edge blade for a clean cut.
Arts, Crafts & Sewing
Omnigrid Non-Slip Circle Cutter
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- Patented non-slip backing to hold ruler in place during cutting
- Edge markings for accurate measuring and laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material