COVERALLS For Asbestos and Lead Abatement, Remediation Activities
Disposable Coveralls are made of microporous laminated material to help provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dust. Applications include paint spraying, metal polishing, machine or vehicle maintenance (oils and greases), and general industrial cleanup and processing. They are designed to provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dust, while also reducing heat stress. Suitable for asbestos, lead and mold abatement, woodworking, general powder handling, light-duty building cleaning, insulation laying, and metal polishing, with a breathable fabric for improved air circulation. They can help provide barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Use in paint spraying, industrial and pharmaceutical processing, asbestos inspection, insulation laying, and vehicle and machine maintenance (oils and greases).
These Coveralls are Cat 3 TYPE 5-6 Certified major specification is that these are with hood and booties made of non-woven SMMS Fabric with elastic polypropylene at the ankles, face, and waist and with Elastic wrist, as well as a self-adhesive flap for a better closing / sealing at the neck. Type 5 / Type 6 fully compliant
Available in red from L to 3XL
Type 5: complies with prEN 13982-1: 2004 and its amendment of March 2011
Type 6: complies with prEN 13034: 2005.
- Economical, comfortable, and breathable
- Constructed of 60gsm SMS Fabric for comfort and resistance to hazardous liquids
- Elastic wrists and ankles
- Boot covers
- Available in White and Red, Type 5 / Type 6 fully compliant
- Available in 4 sizes: L-3XL
- Sold in Cases of 50 pcs only
- Type 5 / Type 6 fully compliant
- Available in White and red from L to 3XL
- Type 5: complies with prEN 13982-1: 2004 and its amendment of March 2011
- Type 6: complies with prEN 13034: 2005.
- Red Coverall: US $ 04.99 / Pc
- Per Case: 50 Pcs
There are no reviews yet.